Quick, No Yeast Flatbread

23:39

I love not only the smell but also the taste of freshly homemade bread, but I'm not going to lie, I rarely have the patients when it comes to yeast - I'm all about convenient and delicious food. These flatbreads are just that, convenient and delicious and also incredibly versatile. They can be served as fajita wraps, pizza bases, indian chapstis, or simply served with falafel, dips, soups or stew.
     

 Makes: 3 large/6 small 
Ingredients
  • 200g plain flour
  • 150ml warm water
  • 2 tbsp cooking oil
  • 1/2 tsp dried coriander 
  • pinch of salt
Directions
  • In a bowl add together all of the ingredients and knee together for a couple of minutes 
  • Split the dough into equal size balls, be it 3 large ones or 6 small ones and roll out into equal circles
  • Grease a frying pan by dabbing cooking oil onto a kitchen towel and wiping the pan
  • Add the dough cooking for roughly 2 minutes on each side

If you try out this flatbread recipe let me know by tagging me on Instagram at @gingerandthekitchen or committing below.

Until next time,
Holly

You Might Also Like

0 comments