No Fuss Nut Free Chocolate Date Balls

18:30

It's date night!... *insert tumbleweed here* 
So I couldn't find a SIMPLE nut free recipe for date balls anywhere (I searched for hours!) Which led me to brainstorm and devise a no fuss recipe of my own. 
The next quest...to incorporate peanut butter! 








Ingredients
  • 1 cup dates
  • 1 cup oats
  • 2 tbsp unsweetened coco powder 
  • 2 tbsp coconut milk
  • desiccated coconut 

Method 
  • In a blender place the dates, oats, coco powder and coconut milk and blend together until there are no lumps.
  • Once lump free and and the mixture is well combined start rolling into small bite size balls and covering them with desiccated coconut.
  • It's as simple as that :) 

If you give these date balls a go I would love to hear about the results, either comment below or tag me on Instagram @gingerandthekitchen

Until next time,
Holly

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments